Picking the excellent camera can be challenging: we’re not all seeing for the same functionality and characteristics. Later all, the best camera for you depends on how you mean to use it.
So here, we’ve rounded up the 10 best cameras of 2019 :
1. Nikon Z7 FX-Format Mirrorless Camera
- New longer Z mount for advanced optical performance
- Nikon-designed 45.7MP backside Illuminated image sensor with no optical low pass filter (OLPF)
- 493-Point on-sensor phase detect AF system and up to 9 fps
- 4K ultra-HD video; 8K time-lapse; 120/1080P slow motion
- Compatible with new Z Nikkor lenses, over 360 F-mount Nikkor lenses and a variety of Nikon system Accessories
2. Nikon D850 FX-Format Digital SLR
The D850 is Nikon’s next generation high resolution, full-framehigh resolution DSLR. It emphasizes a 45.7mp BSI CMOS sensor an Expeed 5 image processor and with no optical low-pass filter, which provide for 4K video capture and fast burst rates. The Nikon D850 has an ISO range of 64-25,000, expandable upto 32-120,400 and a burst rate of 7fps with consecutive AF, and 9fps with the EN-EL18a/b battery and grip. Designwise, the D850 is weights very less for its class, with a redesigned grip related to that of the D750.
3. Canon 5D Mark IV EOS Full Frame DSLR
The EOS 5D Mark IV camera was build on the great legacy of the Canon 5D series, giving best refinements in performance, versatility, and image quality. Canon’s dedication to imaging perfection is the soul of the Canon EOS 5D Mark IV. Portrait and Wedding photographers, landscape and nature shooters, as well as artistic videographers will enjoy the power and brilliance that the EOS 5D Mark IV gives.
Excellent image quality is produced with Canon’s all-new 30.4 mp full-frame sensor, and highly-detailed 4K video is captured with ease. Focus correctness has been developed with a refined 61-point AF system and Canon’s innovative Dual Pixel CMOS AF for quick, smooth AF for both Live View and video shooting. A quick operation is improved with Canon’s DIGIC 6+ Image Processor, which gives a continuous shot at upto 7.0 fps.
4. Fujifilm X100F
- High Performance from X-Trans CMOS III & X Processor Pro Advanced Hybrid Viewfinder Combines OVF and EVF Functions Intuitive, and Practical Analog Operation — Graceful Controls Focus Lever — Quickly Move Focus Area New ACROS Mode of Film Simulation — 15 Total Modes 6 AF Modes and Expanded Phase Detection Built-in 3-stop ND Filter Plus Many More Functions Expandable with Wide or Tele Conversion Lens
- 8-way focus lever + the no. of focusing points has been increased from 49 in previous models to 91(up to 325 points)
- Built-in Iso dial, combined into the shutter speed dial and operating temperature is 0 degree Celsius to 40 degree Celsius (+32 degree Fahrenheit to +104 degree Fahrenheit)
- AF mode(single / Zone / wide-tracking).Hot shoe: Dedicated TTL Flash compatible
- New np-w126s lithium battery
5. PANASONIC LUMIX G9
The professional grade Panasonic LUMIX 4K Digital Camera DC-G9 allows over 30 LUMIX and LEICA DC compact lens built on the next generation ILC (interchangeable lens camera) standard (Micro Four Thirds) pioneered.
With a magnesium alloy, durable body that’s freezeproof/dust/splash, the mirrorless design allows a lighter, more compact camera body that can go anywhere you can.
Cutting-edge features include 4K 60p (4:2:0 8-bit) and 30p (4:2:2 10-bit) in-camera cinematic video, 5Ghz Wi-Fi + Bluetooth for fast connection and image transfer, lightning fast DFD focusing, 5-axis dual I.S 2.0 stabilization and exposure technologies not possible with traditional DSLRs.
With the exclusive PANASONIC LUMIX 4K PHOTO (~8MP, 30/60 fps) and brand new 6K PHOTO mode (~18MP, 30 fps), pause that perfect moment from video to produce printable, high-resolution photos.
6. Canon Digital SLR
Whether building your game to SLR level photography or having fun with a feature-rich, versatile SLR, you can use pretty much anywhere, and the EOS 80D camera is your solution. It features an awesome 45-point all cross-type AF system that gives high speed, highly accurate AF in virtually any kind of light.
It also features four types of AF area selection modes useful for several different AF conditions. To help ensure photographers don’t miss their shot, a Smart Viewfinder with app. 100% coverage provides a clear view and comprehensive image data. About 100% coverage indicates there’s virtually no guesswork at it comes to composition, and with all settings available at a glance, the Smart Viewfinder helps photographers keep their eye on their subject so that the image can be captured at the right instant.
7. Canon EOS REBEL T7i
Step up of a compact or smartphone camera and see the variation. With an optical viewfinder to view exactly what you’ll capture, 45-point all cross-type AF for accurate results, dual pixel CMOS AF with Phase detection and more, the EOS Rebel t7i is one of the most advanced EOS rebels yet.
8. Canon EOS Rebel SL2 DSLR
Canon’s compact EOS Rebel SL2 gives versatile built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity plus key camera emphasizes like a newly developed 24.2mp APS-C Canon CMOS image sensor paired by Canon’s DIGIC 7 image processor, following in Rebel-series firsts such as Dual Pixel CMOS AF for accurate and smooth autofocus and a high-resolution Touch Screen monitor that supports both Touch Shutter and Touch AF release functionality.
9. Sony a68 Translucent Mirror DSLR
Capture memorable moments for posterity with the Sony Alpha a68 Digital SLR Camera Body. The world’s highest no. of phase-detection AF points (79) covering a wide AF area will catch moments that last for a lifetime.
The BIONZ X image processing engine and Exmor CMOS sensor deliver the imaging impact that you intend for. Dials, controls, and displays make shooting more immediate and intuitive to optimize operability.
High image quality and wide ISO range for stills/movies — The large Exmor CMOS image sensor with approximately 24.2 MP5 provides for high image resolution, delicate tonal gradation, and expressive bokeh.
10. D5600 DX-Format Digital SLR
Stand out from the people with videos and photos so impressive, and they’ll motivate you to keep learning and shooting. Out of the box, you can leave the things upto the camera and instantly start capturing great videos and photos without the learning curve.
As your skills improve, the D5600 allows lots of room to grow with excellent intuitive controls, image quality, and powerful tools for accelerating the limits of your creativity as far as they’ll bend. Unlike other cameras, this will give 970 shots with a single charge. You will be able to keep shooting all day long.